Monitoring and Alerting
- We will proactively monitor your network 24/7 and remotely address potential points of failure before they become critical.
- Automatic alerts guarantee a rapid response time.
- Problems will often be resolved before you experience downtime.
THE CYBERSECURITY LANDSCAPE HAS BECOME MORE AND MORE COMPLEX IN RECENT YEARS. CYBERCRIMINALS HAVE BECOME MORE SOPHISTICATED AND CAN EXECUTE HIGHLY TARGETED ATTACKS. COMPLIANCE STANDARDS HAVE BEEN ESTABLISHED IN MANY INDUSTRIES TO HELP ORGANISATIONS ENSURE THEY ARE PREPARED TO MEET THESE THREATS.
A vulnerability assessment is a test that can be performed externally from your organization’s network, within your internal network, or both. Vulnerability assessments attempt to identify as many different security vulnerabilities within the testing environment as possible.
When beginning a vulnerability assessment, Melbourne City IT will work with your organisation to determine the scope of the test and identify any systems that should not be assessed. We utilize custom developed scripts or a commercial vulnerability scanner to aid in the process of performing an automated and authenticated sweep for vulnerabilities.
As potential vulnerabilities are identified, we will validate whether the finding is confirmed or if it’s a false positive. This process is repeated to identify and validate as many vulnerabilities as possible within your organization.
At the conclusion of your assessment, you will receive an evidence-backed report containing a prioritized list of validated vulnerabilities that should be reviewed and planned for remediation.
- Comprehensive, graphical reports emailed automatically every month.
- Simplifies capacity management and upgrade planning.
- Justifies technology investments.